Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Snap Affiliate Profits Review and Bonus

Welcome to my review of Snap Affiliate Profits by Stephen Gilbert, Greg Kononenko and Steven Meiracker.

What is Snap Affiliate Profits?

Snap Affiliate Profits is a step by step video training course that teaches you how to leverage cheap (but quality) paid traffic to quickly build a targeted email list and make affiliate commissions at the same time. In my Snap Affiliate Profits review I will discuss the pros, cons, cost and my personal opinion. Stephen was nice enough to provide me with a review copy of the product and I must say I was really impressed. This is a well laid out course that provides you with a blueprint to go out and simply crush affiliate marketing via clickbank, jvzoo or any other platform.

BUY SNAP AFFILIATE PROFITS HERE-http://lennysnetmarket.com/SnapAffiliateProfits

What Are The Requirements?

What Am I Going To Get From This Course?

  • 10 Easy To Follow Training Videos
    • PowerPoint and Live Demo Style Presentation
    • Additional Training Webinars
    • Exclusive Bonuses
    • A Step By Step Rinse and Repeat System

What Am I Going To Learn From This Course?

  • How To Choose A High Converting Product/Offer
  • How to Do Market Research and Understand Your Target Market
  • How to Choose The Best Keywords
  • How To Create A Fail Proof Landing Page That Converts Every Time
  • How To Build A Super Targeted Subscriber List In Any Niche
  • How to Set Up, Track and Optimize Your Campaigns
  • How to Scale Up And Outsource The Entire Process
I really like the fact the course is a combination of PowerPoint style slides and live on screen examples as they are teaching you what to do.

Snap Affiliate Profits Pros

  • Newbie Friendly
  • Easy To Follow
  • Can Be Used With Any Niche
  • Can Help The User Create Passive Income For A Lifetime!

Snap Affiliate Profits Cons

  • Does require small advertising budget
  • Course is Almost 100% Video (Some people prefer PDFs)
  • Newbies may require additional assistance with Landing Page/Optin Form Integration

How Much Does Snap Affiliate Profits Cost?

Snap Affiliate Profits Profits will start off between $7- $9 and I can assure the price will quickly rise once it reaches product of the day. ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO LOCK IN YOUR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT PRICE NOW! Being on my early bird discount allows me to:
  • Notify you when the product is available for purchase at the discount price
  • Provide you with exclusive updates not available to the general public
  • Give You Access To My Newbie Friendly Internet Marketing Mastermind Group On Facebook
  • Give You My Exclusive Snap Affiliate Profit Bonuses for purchasing the product through me
JOIN THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT LIST AS FAST AS YOU CAN! (I can't promise it will be available closer to product launch day)

Are There Any One Time Offers (OTO's)?

Yes, there are two OTO's. The advanced Snap Affiliate Profits OTO is made up of additional tools/training to help speed up the entire process and help you start making money a lot faster.  I am really surprised they are going to let the OTOs go for the prices they have set.  They are pretty hefty packages. If you want more information about the OTO's, I will only be providing this information to people on my Early Bird Discount List. JOIN THE EARLY BIRD LIST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Snap Affiliate Profits Review (My Personal Thoughts)

Most people's Snap Affiliate Profits Review you read over the next week or so will essentially be a rewritten version of the sales page. These will be people that have never actually had access to the product or took the time to go through the entire course as I have done. I am saying that to say, you should only trust reviews from people that take the time to do that. Before I recommend a product to you I want you to know I am working hard to make sure you are getting a BANG for your Buck. I took my time and went through each of the videos (more than once) to digest the training and write this Snap Affiliate Profits Review. My honest opinion is this is a very well put together course and if you follow the steps laid out in the training, I am confident you will make some good profits and learn a system that you can duplicate from here on out. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COURSE.

Snap Affiliate Profits Bonuses

My Snap Affiliate Profits bonuses will be revealed to my Early Bird subscribers right away. For everyone else, I will update this section closer to the day of the launch. I can guarantee you no one else will be offering this Snap Affiliate Profits bonus and if you have it, you will be able to integrate it with the original program. It will show you how to drive UNLIMITED FREE TRAFFIC to your landing page/offers.

Learn more here

No comments:

Post a Comment